Contact Mrs Bowman

If you would like to contact me, you can do so by filling out the form below:

%%wpcontactform%%

One thought on “Contact Mrs Bowman

1. Hi Jess,

I’m a producer with Al Jazeera’s flagship podcast, The Take. We are doing an episode about the global impact of Tina Turner. I know she was particularly big in Australia, and that you organized a dance of your students to the Nutbush recently, which was mentioned in the New York Times. I was wondering whether we might be able to include you in our program.

Given I am based in New York and we have a large time difference, the easiest way would be for you to send me a voice note of yourself speaking about this a little. The basic question/prompt would be to speak about the impact she had in Australia, and the reaction to her death, as well as the dance you organized (why you felt compelled to/what it meant to you, the students etc.) It does not have to be particularly long – anywhere between 30 seconds to two minutes. Is this something you would be able to do?

You could send the voice note to me via email at malhotraa@aljazeera.net, or via WhatsApp to my number, +12026000238.

We are on a bit of a time crunch though, so if it is something you can send today/ideally over the next few hours, that would be great!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best,

Ashish Malhotra
    Producer, The Take
    Al Jazeera English
    @amalhotra2| 1.202.600.0238