Halloween Treat: 2 Sentence Horror Stories

Image result for 2 sentence horror stories

To get into the theme for Halloween today, 6B wrote 2 sentence horror stories. Here are some of my favourites that will be keeping me awake at 2am while I am trying to sleep.

Sometimes I like to visit my abandoned hometown, as it reminds me of the children that laughed and played there years ago. I can hear them laughing, which makes me smile, until I realise that the laughter isn’t from my imagination. – Kalani

This Halloween I decided to carve a frown on my pumpkin and then went inside to get a snack. When I returned, my pumpkin was no longer frowning and instead smiled at me creepily. – Imogen H

My Mum always tells me clowns are just funny men dressed up. That night, when the funny man came out of my cupboard I pulled at his white sticky face but nothing came off. – Finlay

I hear a voice comforting the baby through the baby monitor. I roll over in bed and see my spouse asleep next to me. – Max

My Nan and Pop picked me up from school and took me to their house. My Mum called my mobile and said “Nan and Pop tried to pick you up, but you weren’t at school.” – Lucy

One thought on “Halloween Treat: 2 Sentence Horror Stories